Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's Over

Thansk to everyone who congratulated me on the end of my exams. I'm not very proud of myself becuase I'll flat out fail the last paper that I took. I think I only got about 5/100. I'm quite serious. If I pass I'll buy all of you out there a car.

I'm sure to choose better electives next semester! In fact, I'll do my research beforehand and suss out those that I can do well, or I'm interested in.

Anyway, it's not only the maths elective. The History one left me stunned especially when the tutorials were geared towards answering very specific questions (including the research and material) so when there was a change in the angle it was almost impossible to answer.

I need to take non-examinable stuff.

I'm still chilling out in hall, accompanying the people who made my days studying for exams bearable. It can get real crazy without company so I'm grateful and sticking around for a little while. I'm going back home this weekend though, and life after examinations can finally begin! I'm glad! I do feel like I've been missing out on stuff. On life! I can't wait to curl up on one of those tanbeds at Cafe Del Mar and read a novel or something. I'm more attracted to the novelty of doing such an activity than actually doing it! Haha... yeah, it's cool to not have to worry about examinations and assignments and lead a carefree life getting a tan, exericising, chilling out and... just basically not be burdened by academic stuff.

It's going to be one packed holiday!

It's kind of hard to see my friends studying like mad too, so I can't wait till everyone ends their exams so we can get out of this place and PLAY!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: