Thursday, November 15, 2007

Exam Period

Some of the fun things you get to do during the exam period is waking up late (as we all don't have lessons) and make breakfast together. Well this was Sunday I think, so it was quite some time ago but it was good...

01

Sadly the next morning we woke up and it was raining terribly. We were all overwhelmed by the urge to snooze in our bed but peer pressure has its up sides too! Haha... so despite the bloody crappy weather...

01

... and strong winds, and wet slippers, we dragged ourselves up to make breakfast.

01

It is really kind of rare to see me cooking because I usually don't. I'm not really good at it but Daniel and Liqi make it look bloody easy. I make up for it by cleaning the dishes. Most of the time that is! The two of them really spoil me! Haha... So after the cooking session Yiping came down just in time to eat!

Anyway, apart from that, I've had pizza from Can 13 for supper for two nights in a row.

01

It's really no wonder why I'm getting fat. I'm quite disgusted with myself, but I think it's rather common for everyone to be less active during exams, yet feel terribly hungry because apparently, studying requires a whole damn lot of energy!

And it's boring. Eating keeps you awake. Haha...

On a not so hilarious and very ugly last note, this was how I looked moments before my first exam in three years:

01

I was spooked!

Luckily tomorrow is a rather light exam. I'm taking it seriously! I'll wake up to study for it tomorrow morning! I finished two movies with Liqi - Deathly Silence starring Ryan Kwanten, which was quite crap, and Little Miss Sunshine... a brilliant piece of work. I need to watch it again!

To everyone who's still having exams: Jiayou!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: