Friday, November 23, 2007

Goofy the Joker

20 Nov 2007 - The day I had my History exam, which was stated explicityly on my blog.

I received an SMS from Guo Fei at 14:23.

GF: Wanna meet for dinner at 5? I treat you anything.

So I was thinking, "Woah, is the man in some kind of trouble? Does he really miss me that much? Why is he so determined to meet me that he'd even offer to treat me dinner?" It's not that GF's not generous, but it was quite out of the blue. It didn't even strike me as weird that he wanted to have dinner so early. So I replied in a nice and slightly apologetic tone. Slightly.

JKYH: Bro i exam at 5 finish at 730!

A few moments later...

GF: Dont want then dont want lo ! Haha good luck ! You think i purposely choose that time to treat you for wad :) see ya soon!

I was stunned. And then I felt dumb for being tricked. I smiled... because it's great to know that someone would take the time to send a funny SMS, disturb me, and wish me luck for the exams.

JKYH: !!! Damn! Don't care lo Wah purposely disturb me lo. You die already... Haha... Owe me a treat! Thanks!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: