Friday, November 09, 2007

Last Lesson

This was a week of last lessons - last lectures and last tutorials before the exams. The teachers go through exam tips and everyone gets nervous and hangs on to every word. CDP101 though, is so outside the norm. It's the reason you sould take non-examinable electives. The elective itself is just so fun and we all got along smashingly well after working with each other for the past 11 lessons. The potluck was amazingly good.

01

The variety was incredible! We didn't manage to finish everything though. And we each had personal cups with our own nicknames such as those I mentioned in the previous Theatre post. Mine was Dustbin Boy but sadly it got changed to...

01

Yeah, I should've taken photos of the rest such as Sexy Girl and all! Haha... While we waited for people to turn up, we took a bite of everything. We only managed to watch the video our performance about an hour after the lesson started! It was a hilarious and cringe-worthy experience. It was made all the better since we weren't watching for the first time, and we knew all the funny parts. We were all laughing madly at the humorous performances and each other's mistakes such as forgetting the lines. Apparently we did a good job of improvising I think, but just admitting the mistakes was a like sharing a dark secret! Haha... I forgot to take an essential prop, a piece of paper, on stage and I had to grab one from Ros during the office scene! Ridiculous!

Eh, after that they all tried to sabo me to dance a Britney dance, again. And again and again. If we actually sat through the entire video of random things that Melvin filmed of our last lesson, there'd be a good 30 minutes or so of people chanting my name, Britney or Gimme More. As much as I'm cool with dancing, I'm not so... attention-whorish! So I didn't do it! We took a class photo, which I haven't got, but here are some of photos of the final project groups and our teacher Joanne!

01

The Overcoat ft Akaky Akakavich, The Important Person, Mrs Gobshka, Petrovich and Bully!

01

The Three Fat Virgins!

After that Noorlina came in to tell us about other modules that would become available in the next semester, which include directing, acting and playwriting. I think I'll probably take playwriting if it fits ninto my timetable. I think I'm cool with a 5 day week even. I just want to do something I really like.

Arhm. Screw maths.

Anyway, everyone demanded that I do the dance again, and the only good part about it all was that I got to drag Ros and Chun Yan to dance with me. We made a rather lame attempt, and it was funny of it to be caught on video. I think I've had enough of being in videos. Watching myself act was painful enough, now I've been caught on camera dancing... Traumatised!

We then went outside to take a couple more photos...

01

Ah yeah, my co-dancers! Haha.. they actually climbed the ladder up there!

We cam-whored a bit more at random places. It was really hilarious... I'm going to miss these guys!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: