Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What A Feeling

I booked in on Monday, booked out on Tuesday, will be booking in on Wednesday and finally booking out on Thursday. If I've to go back for Friday's breakfast, I'll book in again on Thursday night and booking out on Friday morning.

Army woes aside, I must say that I've been feeling very blessed with regards to friendships. A couple of days ago I was just writing about how fantastic it was to spend time with Shuming and Zhenhui.

Today's Si Hua's birthday. Sequeena and I asked her out, but she was going to celebrate it with her family. I happen to be on off. Sequeena asked if she could borrow a volleyball. When I reached home, there wasn't dinner, and so Sequeena and I met up so that I could pass her the volleyball and she could have dinner with me. Alright, she was watching me eat because she was waiting for Jimmy. After that we went to buy bubble tea before sitting down for a long chat. We thought through all the fantastic outings we've had these couple of years. Since we've known each other six years ago, there was a considerable amount of things to be remembered. We spoke very enthusiasticaly on the past. It then occurred to us that maybe we should give Si Hua a call and wish her happy birthday over the phone.

She didn't answer Sequeena's call.

When I called, I was shocked the hear that she was at Causeway Point. Hurriedly, Sequeena and I dashed through crowds to look for her at Metro! It was so amazing that fate brought us together on her birthday - it was totally unplanned for. We spent the next 30 minutes or so chatting and catching up with each others' lives. There was a lot of chemistry as usual and we decided to meet up next Saturday to celebrate Si Hua's birthday.

Standing in the middle of all the wallets and shoes to talk about life was kind of weird. However, it certainly did strike us as being memorable!

It's amazing that we're still so close after all these years. And to experience that magical chemistry just overflowing from this friendship just makes me cherish them all the more.

I suppose you could say I live for times like these.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: