Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Guo Fei's 22nd

Happy 22nd Birthday Guo Fei!

01

Just the Saturday before he came over to my place and celebrated my birthday with me. The very shuai GF says that this is one of the few red shirts that he has and I should be honoured that he followed the theme! Haha... alright, so I'm delighted that he did, but I think almost everyone looks cheery and good in red. It's a great colour! Anyway, today, Ivan, Samuel and I celebrated GF's birthday at a steamboat place at Bugis!

The food was moderately good, but on the rather expensive side. Anyway, it took quite some time for Sam and I to sneak out to buy the cake from Bread Talk and then getting the staff to put it in the fridge. We almost ran out of stuff to talk about, and we were bloody full from all the food we stuffed into our stomachs, so I went to get the cake.

01

It's quite a unique, tall cake!

01

And me with the Hall 11 Hall King! Woah! Haha... I look terribly tired. I think I need more sleep. Anyway all of us are planning on going on an overseas trip at the end of this year. It'd probably be some beach resort or some big city in Malaysia. We had some trouble making up our minds, but I think we're pretty committed to the idea of going overseas together.

01

And here's Ivan and Samuel! I've got a video of Sam with a variety of crazy poses but I think he'd kill me if I posted it on the internet. It's hilarious though and I could probably give you a peep if you asked politely enough! We had a great time catching up with each other. In fact, I talked to GF for almost 5 hours in total. We left school at 630 and reached back at about 1130! It's ridiculous how much we've got to talk about.

I think I overdid it with my rant about wanting to SU Maths 111.

Anyway we took quite a lot of group photos.

01

All of them came out ridiculous and funny... It's great seeing these guys again. We were the original mahjong gang. The last time we played together at Ivan's house was more than a year ago though! I missed the times where we'd talk nonsense and play mahjong games that felt like it would go on forever! I'm sure we'll have a chance to do it in the near future, probably after the exams! Haha...

Finally, I know some people think that the quality of my entries are dropping. I don't know how I'm blogging differently from what I've done in the past but rest assured that after this month of partying, I'll have less frivolous stuff to talk about!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: