Friday, October 19, 2007

Snooze

I know I'm deprived of sleep when...

Gimme More is my alarm tone and I ignore it.
Or the fact that it is unable to bring me to a state of consciousness.
The sky is bright but it doesn't seem to be too bright to be sleeping.
My ringtone is also Gimme More and I thought it was my alarm.
With my eyes half-opened I search for my phone which was somewhere at my knees.
With surprise I see it's someone calling me instead of an alarm.
I answer.
I recognise the voice.
It's my tuition kid's mom.
I gave my best professional voice.
She asked if I was coming for tuition.
I said, "Yeah, I'll be coming at 10 o'clock."
She politely but firmly tells me that it's 10:30AM.
I reel in shock.
I bring the phone in front of my face to see the time just to make sure.
It's 10:30.
I'm apologetic and tell her that I'll be there in half an hour.
I laze in bed for another 10 mins before rushing out.

PS: Halloween post up tonight ie anytime before the sun rises.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: