Thursday, October 04, 2007

Electives

I've never regretted taking theatre as one of my electives. It's fun and challenging at the same time. Everyone's creative, the lessons are creative. There isn't a lot of homework, but there's a lot of thinking involved. It's a mental thing as well as a physical thing, because there is acting involved. The people are very cool as well. Hilarious and intelligent and spontaneous.

I'm quite okay with taking What Is History?. It's kind of a weird subject but it fits rather well with my timetable. I've got a group of fantastic CS friends who are in the same History tutorial group as me, and they are probably my closest friends in CS. That itself makes everything better. It's great having people who can support you, burn time with you while waiting for lessons and joke with until the cows come home. We Punk'd Ahmad today. Youtube moment.

Maths. I loved the subject but I've got a good mind to SU my current Maths111. I don't understand most of what is going on, even if I make more effort than my core subjects to listen to the lecture. There's a test this Saturday and I'm clueless. I'm totally screwed. I don't have much to work on, probably because my brain is empty. I wanted my Fridays free and I thought as a Science student I might've been more comfortable with it. But it turns out that I'm wrong. And I've no friends to turn to for help. Regret. Dammit.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: