Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Siting's BDay

After the shooting for Shuwan and her group's video (where I played golf, acted beng, and sulked a lot), both of us took a cab down to Siting's place on Sunday night for her birthday party! Her condo is really very cool and the food was great. I was starving when I got there because I didn't really have much of a lunch!

01

A nice photo of our seniors... I think a lot of people from Hall 12 turned up! It was really rather amazing! Probably about... 50 people I guess, or am I exaggerating? It was really too many to count.

01

The view was bloody good. It made me wish I had a place like that. And the pool looked really inviting. Too bad we didn't get a chance to throw anybody in the water. Damn. My OG peeps and I only played about a round of Zhong Ji Mi Ma before scrambling off to some nice air-conditioned place and telling lame jokes. After that we decided to go out again and took even more photos.

01

And this is me and my roomie. Haha...

01

And the Tintin peeps! Anyway, didn't manage to get any photos of Siting and the cake because they were in great demand! There were a whole lot of people crowding around and we all sang a super sped up versh of the birthday song. After that came all the photo taking. I don't have the photos because I'm in them, but yeah... the guys managed to get a photo with her after eating the delicious cake.

01

And after that we made our way back to hall. Nothing interesting happened, except if you consider our mini catch-a-cab competition just outside her condo!

Also, had a great run yesterday with Sandar and Daniel. I haven't ran so fast in a very very long time. It was pretty crazy. Daniel came back about a full 5 minutes earlier than me. I couldn't see his back after going past the garden place! It was damn tiring and my legs are still aching like mad! It's almost enough exercise for the entire week! And I really felt very fit (and thus my nick was "damn fit" this morning!) We were freaking hungry after that. Luckily enough the coolest guy in Hall 12 dropped by with some left over mashed potatoes. Wah... I didn't know cold mash potatoes could taste so good! Haha.. thanks man!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: