Monday, October 01, 2007

Sneaks

Basically the kind of nonsense that I've been up to during the recess week but haven't got enough photos (apparently DSLRs require me to put in more effort to acquire the photos) and haven't got the time to blog about. But I will do them after this week. The damn Maths test that's happening this Saturday is freaking me out! Doesn't mean I will neglect my blog though, so...

01

I went to the CS DnD. I still don't know a lot of people but saw Victor there and us juniors quickly grabbed a chance to take a photo with our VP! Haha...

01

The four of us and our failed attempt to the Chinese Garden on Thursday. Ended up watching Nannies' Diaries or something. Bad stuff.

01

And The Red Party. I can't thank you all enough for coming! Hope you all had a great time!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

weetzdom tooth said...

hahhaa. you so long never watch movies, and you ended up watching nannies diaries!! hahaha...

your birthday cake is huge!