Sunday, October 07, 2007

Break The Ice

I suppose I need to do more studying during the weekdays and keep Saturday totally free for a day of guilt-free fun. Every moment that I'm having fun there's always this nagging feeling of work to be done. They're piling up in a corner, secretly, kind of like dust and you don't notice them until they combine powers to form a huge repulsive dustball on the floor and you just can't help but freak out.

I'm not sociable. Yes I know. For the millionth time, don't give me the look of utter shock when I reveal that I'm taking CS. It's not funny. I'm quiet, and that's who I am most of the time. I had a lot of fun playing volleyball yesterday. I think it almost amounted to 3 hours of continuous play. It's damn fun, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I'm glad Vince called me along. They were all seniors and nearing the end Zinc asked me why I was so quiet! I didn't feel uncomfortable or anything, so I guess that's just my normal self.

3 huge birthdays coming up next week, and I'm quite stressed. It's kind of cool that all the cool people celebrate their birthdays in the very cool month of October, but it's not cool that I am only one month away from exams. I have 2 term papers to do and a lot of other stuff like preparing for my group speech and final theatre presentation.

I think I need to focus more and it'll all be fine.

I'm distracted by the fact that Britney's video for Gimme More has been leaked, Jay's 19th Jan concert tickets are fucking expensive and J.Lo's live performances of Do It Well have been rather impressive. Also, Garbage has an amazing Greatest Hits album out, I am very tempted to buy Paris Hilton's album after hearing a HQ versh of it at HMV today and I can't get enough of Jolin's album.

I'm feeling fitter everyday after Water Polo on Monday, running on Thursday and Volleyball on Friday. Abs. Abs. Abs.

If only I could spend my weekends laying on the beach with nothing on my mind.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: