Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More Red Photos

Yeah, I know why there's a sudden burst of people visiting my blog recently. It must be for photos. Alright, I shan't disappoint you guys, so here are nine! I'm sure you're aware of the DSLR and my fantastic cousin who took so many photos of the event, but I've to get it from him first before I send it out. The photos from my camera are pretty rubbish quality. I think my brothers need to improve their photography skills. Anyway thanks to all my relatives who turned up! It was rather compulsory also... haha, cos I'll definitely turn up for your 21sts! And a special thank you to all my friends who made their way down. I really, really appreciate it.

Si Hua
Hafiz
Sequeena
Jimmy
Fukang
Zhenhui
Meiqi
Jie Yu
Ming Boon
Wee Lee
Terence
Guo Fei
Shawn
Ivan
Weihao
Daniel
Jing Ying
Shu Qi
Yulian
Yiping
Kristle
Ahmad
Fabian


Thank you all!

01

01

01

01

01

01

01

01

01
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: