Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'll Give You Moar

Ah... yes. You guys have already voted for emo entries, so I'll give you MOAR! Okay, I'm kidding, but I am feeling kind of emo. The lights are turned off except for my table lamp and the screen of my laptop. My roomie's sleeping because he's sick, but he still went to school today. Hope he gets well soon. I'm feeling emo because I'm tired and hungry. After a long day's work, I guess it's natural to feel the way I do.

Rehearsing for theatre was damn fun though. Despite all the waiting, Ros and I did renditions of Gimme More no less than 500 times. It started from merely singing it, to dancing along to it, to doing dumb things with it, to imitating her VMAs performance. I don't need people to love her. I don't need people to buy her album. I just need people to acknowledge that Britney is Britney! And for that Fabian and Ahmad deserves a shoutout too! There was a make believe advertising agency called Spears Lohan during lecture and they got my attention and we all laughed at it together. Kind of like how, in JC, my classmates would turn around and ask me if I was high whenever the Chemistry lecturer said "Toxic".

Rehearsal today was good. I've more or less settled into the shoes of my psycho role. I've to scold my refletion and then collapse into peels of laughter. Twice. It's been frustrating for me but my groupmates have been extremely supportive and gave me a couple examples. I've ran through the scene a couple of times in my mind especially when I'm walking alone (which explains the weird stares that I've been getting when I look serious and then start smiling to myself). The lights and music... everything looks good and I'm really excited about the performance tomorrow. No matter how it goes I know I had fun doing it, and I'm glad to be part of a bunch of talented people. We were really havoc. As of now I still smell of Febreeze. Okay, so it was my fault because I sprayed Melvin when he came into the Wardrobe and then he tried pinning me and I sprayed Ros and it became a rather messy affair which ended with strange white gob staines on one of the shirts. I'll leave it to your imagination.

Anyway, I'll put the video of our final performance tomorrow if I manage to record it!

I'll also be doing the lights for two other groups tomorrow and yes, I'm freaking out. It's a scary thing, listening out and looking for cues. I know I volunteered but I hope I do a good job and not screw up anything. I've just doubled my chances of doing so! Haha... I'm really nervous because I felt I haven't practised enough with them!

Theatre is the only elective that I'll miss when it's all over. I'll have to go back to seriously facing books and mugging for the rest of the subjects.

I don't know if I'm good at acting but I'm certainly interested in taking on more projects as time goes!

I'm on my way to mastering the art of zi high, and I'm getting more and more keen in performing in front of an audience. Doing a presentation, however, is a different story. My group finally presented our shizzle for Speech and Argumentation and we were all ecstatic that it was over. Every week that we weren't called was another week that we had to prepare and feel stress and fret about being chosen. Three cheers for Amos, Jinyong and Joan! You guys rock and it was fab working with ya'll!

Ooh yeah and I'm super prone to losing stuff recently. I'm kinda sad after my file, my thumbdrive, and now I've left my pencilbox in the lecture theatre. I'm going to try to hunt for it though. Unlike the other two cases, I won't give up hope so easily. Rawr. I don't know what to blame my recent episodes of forgetfulness on...

01

+ Ahmad who took the photo. Just wanna say I couldn't possbily stay in school without you guys. Sorry for not going on the Thailand trip, but if there were something else in the future I'd definitely go. Let's weather the exams together first! Haha...

Dammit... I'm getting a headache. I'll look at Britney's VMAs performance just for a laugh, then I'll be ready to sleep.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: