Sunday, October 29, 2006

Singapore Botanic Gardens

Despite being such a camwhore (I'm trying very hard to get rid of this "title" but I don't think it'll be anytime soon) I'm not really into photoblogging. Because I believe in the power of the written language. Then again, this happened pretty long ago - 8th of October. So... photos, which I've only gotten a week or so ago from Shuming. Slowness!

Oops. Haha... But the quality's really good. Better than mine at least!







This idea was "stolen" by Zhenhui from my company mate. But I can't say who! The scandal! Anyway, the first time I tried doing something like this was in Primary 3, and I dipped strawberries into them and brought them to school to share with my classmates. Memorable. The reception was amazing too. They couldn't get enough of it.



The tree we climbed is a famous one. Check your 5-dollar note.



One thing great about being there is that it really let us escape from real-life worries. It's a fantastic feeling to climb trees. Hanging... swinging... It made me feel like a kid again.

I'm deprived of a childhood!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: