Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Morning Thoughts

Happy Birthday to Ashlee Simpson, Tommy Lee, Seann William Scott, India.Arie, Kevin Richardson and Gwen Stefani! I know this cheating but a big Happy Birthday to Edison Chen, Leon Lai, Usher, Eminem and Ashanti who celebrate their birthday in October.

I don't know why - I guess I'm still a kid. I love the month of October. And since I can't find any good reason for loving it so much, I attribute it to my birthday. Hahaha... Thanks for all the birthday wishes that I've gotten. I'll reply them as soon as I can get down to doing so.

I had a vision of myself at 20, and it certainly wasn't like this! So I guess I'll spend the next year of my life really working on who I want to be, improving myself, making myself a better person, and not forgetting the material side of things - more money, a new mp3 player and a laptop! For most people, they'd probably put material things first, and then add "and not forgetting" personal growth. Well, luckily for me, I've got my priorities right!

And to all those who read my blog, a big thank you. Because writing's something I enjoy doing, something that gives me direction.

I can't think straight this early in the morning! Maybe a lot of partying and meeting up with friends should help. Hope you guys have a great day ahead of you!

Cos it's my birthday!

*shakes head as I realised how childish I am even as I hit 2-0*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: