Thursday, August 31, 2006

Goals for September

Last Month

1) Get a student to tutor Maths for Sept.

2) Save $100 and open a bank account to stuff the money.

3) Make 1 breakfast for the family.

4) Work out twice a week.

5) Pack my terribly messy table.

6) Not wear a sleeveless shirt out of the house.


Sigh, I've only manage to do half of what I wanted. The first point is voided already because of the IMF period, and I would not be able to have much control over my schedule. 2) was kind of hard to manage after paying off the 90 bucks I owed everyone last month. So it should be more achievable this month instead. I've learnt a lot about saving this month though. 3)... I shan't come up with excuses. I just didn't manage to get it done! Just to have you know, out of all the things I've done, 6) was probably the most difficult. I'm glad it's over!

My goals for this month are:

1) Finish 8 Chapters of the A Maths textbook.

2) Save a 100 bucks. (Again.)

3) Organise a steamboat for Zhenhui and Shuming.

4) Doing 15 pull-ups

5) Getting the Sentosa Islander card.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: