Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ying Liang's Birthday



Yay. A Happy Birthday to my brother who turned 16 yesterday (if I'm not wrong). He's taking his 'O' levels later this year, so I'm wishing him all the best in that. Here're some pictures from the celebration yesterday. It was pretty simple I guess. We had dinner, sat around the table and chatted a bit. That chicken was very filling. The humungous potato caused me to not be able to put anything else in my mouth after polishing it off!



Watched Superband while waiting for a bit of digestion to go on before I could eat the cake. I'm ecstatic that MiLuBing won. I thought they were very deserving of the title and the contract. I might just buy their debut album, if they release one of course. After that we gathered round and sang a birthday song for my brother. Although the cake's a bit small, we couldn't've finished it if it were any bigger!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: