Friday, January 20, 2006

Change

It's a fact that no one can escape change, and the only way to deal with it is to face it and work on it.

Yeah, my company's going through a huge change right now and it has got me worried. I know things are going to be difficult, and I have a feeling it'll be pretty tough. And with my absence, everyone might've forgotten about me by the time I come back!

Haven't got much time to type this, and I'm very exhausted and actually wanted to go to sleep by 11PM. Went out to watch Memoirs of a Geisha with Mak just now. Will elaborate on that tomorrow. Anyway, my dad has decided to stop driving his cab and will be returning the vehicle soon. He tried driving for 2 hours today and then felt uncomfortable.

It's insane that the breadwinners of the house has now fell on the shoulders of my brother (who is luckily not in JC and working while waiting for his results) and I.

There's a whole lot a change.

Thanks to all my friends who messaged me and gave their concern and blessings and updates on camp stuff these couple of days. Learning jeep isn't the greatest experience ever, but I'll get through it.
P/S - Realised the number of spelling mistakes and all on my previous entry. I will get down to correcting them. I'm just too tired these days.

No comments: