Sunday, January 22, 2006

A New Camera

Okay, so the word "new" doesn't really hit the nail on the spot. The truth is my aunt has given me her camera (which is way better than my own) because she's going to get a new one, and I'm just ecstatic! *Time to unleash cam-whore-ness*

Right. Today I went out with Terence for lunch at KFC and basically a talk. We talked about the usual kind of stuff, which although isn't boring, is getting a bit repetitive. However new problems have cropped up and I think there'd be tough times ahead. But what the fuck, Platoon 1 is stronger than whatever they can throw at us.

We went window-shopping at PS and the were quite a few interesting things that caught my eye. If I had a few dollars to spare, I think I'd have invested on a good few CDs! Other than that, we had the luck to witness some Chinese 'stunt' performance. I don't know what to call it in English. Zha Ji Biao Yan. We stood and stared in awe at the 30 minute performance and it really was pretty cool. From the young kids to the adults, they gave their best in the show and we were thoroughly impressed.

Went to Quicksilver and saw my buddy! Was quite surprised because I haven't seen him outside before. Anyway, we stopped for a quick chat and got updated on some of the things that have been happening in camp.

After covering the whole of the shopping center, we left for home. By any stroke of luck, we should be meeting again for Chinese New Year. Tomorrow's the start of another week of Jeep lessons, but this time, there'd be practical. Exciting stuff.

No comments: