Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Test tomorrow

Damn tired and sick today. Ooh, forgot to mention that I got the chance to drive the jeep for the first time yesterday. It was fun. Other than that, I had an entire day of theory lesson. It's terrible trying to stay awake (my eyes were open all the time when he was talking) and then sleeping whenever a break is given. It makes me cranky. And I hardly get to talk, which makes me felt like I've lost it. I don't know why. There's a test tomorrow that I have to pass too. The stress.

On top of all that, I actually felt real sick and cooped up in the classroom today. So I thought that doing a bit of exercise might help make me feel less... ache in the bones and get rid of sinus, coughing etc. But I was on an empty stomach and felt horribly faint when I got back home. It sort of reminded me of the time when YH ran his best 2.4 timing and after that he just blanked out and all. Haha! We offered him biscuits and all but he didn't feel like eating and sort of crushed it and threw the crumbs over me. And he got back what he deserved too.

Good old times.

I dread waking up at 515AM and travelling for 1.5 hours tomorrow.

No comments: