Sunday, May 21, 2006

Jalan Kayu

So I reached home, showered and changed to some really casual clothes before making my way out again. Luckily for me, the bus came immediately. Boarded 168 and made my way to camp before changing to 103. Can't believe I actually passed by the camp before alighting at Jalan Kayu. Actually I realised that I stopped one stop too early, so I walked down. I was 30 minutes early, so I sat at the bus stop, listened to my B In The Mix CD before falling asleep!

Eric came, but I didn't know where we were supposed to meet. When I found him he was on the phone. We ordered cheese prata, ice cream prata and Milo dinosaur. Unfortunately we were both too busy talking and the ice cream sort of melted! The cheese prata was not bad, although Eric said it has seen better days! We finished our drink before starting on our prata so we went to 7-11 to get a few. We were walking a couple of metres on the way to his house when he decided to take a taxi instead because his leg was hurting. I managed to pay for the cab fare! Haha... I realised that it was a lucky thing we didn't walk - it was freaking far. It wasn't to him, but it was to me!

Anyway, his place has furniture which is surprisingly quite like mine! Rather unique. I saw last year's NY yearbook and must say that the cover was very badly done. However the photos were very well taken. In a commendable effort to move away from the conventional rigid phototaking poses, the teachers and students posed seperately with cool actions and props, instead of standing upright facing the camera in rows with benches and all! After that got to watch a bit of Naruto, an introductory episode! I was really interested to find out why everyone's so crazy over it! It's not bad, just that it's not the kind of stuff that I'd usually watch.

After that it was kind of late already so we both went to sleep. Woke up the next morning to have breakfast at Mcdonalds, but not before taking an entire hour of lazing in bed before reluctantly leaving the comforts of the sheets and air con to walk out! Enjoyed myself a lot!

Got to go watch The OC. And study BTT! Oops.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: