Friday, May 19, 2006

Something's Up




This was on her official website for a couple of hours. And after that she took it down. Very scandalous. And I love the photo of her pointing the middle finger. Posted it once before somewhere. And this is very obviously a take from the vid (or making of) of Do Somethin'.

It might be about her husband, which I think is high likely. It might be about her record company even. However, I see from this poem that she's still got some fight left in her. I really hope that she gets her act together after the delivery of this kid. Okay, it's unfair to place my expectations upon her like she's some robot or entertainment factory, but it's been too long! I know she's taking this time recording in her home studio and all, but how long do we all have to wait till she releases some decent stuff. Okay, I loved Over To You Now, Chaotic, Mona Lisa and the likes, but I want an album. Gosh Britney.

I don't know what to say any more. Come back!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: