Saturday, May 27, 2006

An Insight


"Wadya think about Eminem?" she asks Kevin. Kevin gives some shitty reply about Eminem being a genius. She continues:

"He's a genius. But he complains a lot. But that's cool.
Cos it's cool when guys complain about things that girls have done to them. Their mothers."

"Cry Me A River! " she sings.

"Personally i think it's kinda pussified!" she then proceeds to collapse into laughter.

"But hey whatever gets you in the game and gets you out there.
It's cool, it's controversy.
That's what they all want, that's what they want to see.
It's how good you can play the game so...
But i dont like it when people go back and forth.
See Eminem, he sticks to his grain
He's a fucker, he's a bad ass and he stays with it.
I don't like people who are sell-outs, they go back and forth.
That's kinda fucked up
I know of quite few gentlemen that are like that, and girls."

I can think of a few! Obviously aimed at Justin Timberlake, Pink, and most likely Aguilera. And yes, she did say all of it. I've always wanted to put this up, only that I've just rediscovered Chaotic the DVD after I mentioned it on my previous post. It's nice to know that Britney cuss and swears like the rest of us, and that deep down... there's a bit of bitterness. She didn't get to where she did by smiling and acting pretty ya'll.

Haha... she makes my day all the time. You know I love you Britters.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: