Monday, May 29, 2006

Shopping... Again!

I have about 7 minutes to type this entry before I go watch one more episode of The OC, followed by dinner, and then finally booking in. I'll only be back on Sunday or later I think, so this entry will be have to suffice for the next 7 days!

Today I met David at City Hall MRT station. Haha, it's his birthday today, so I wished once I saw him. Arh, he saw me with my sunglasses on and said I was a poser! I've decided that the sunglasses aids me in my super unglam attempts at having naps on the train. Makes me feel less self-conscious!

Anyway, we had lunch at Raffles City and walked about a little. There wasn't much for us to see until we stepped into Levi's. There's this great hooded-sleeveless shirt that I saw and I finally had the chance to try on. It looks good on the model, but not really good on me. There's this corner that was having a 60% discount (if I remember rightly) and David picked out a couple of jeans to try. And after a few rounds of trying (while I stood around and glanced in the mirror to see how I look in my new OP T, I had nothing to do alright!), the man purchased his first ever pair of Levi's jeans! And he didn't even let me see how he looked in it! What's the point of being the shopping buddy if I don't even get to give my useless opinions on the thing?! However, the piece did look fantastic, and well, I think I should get my first pair of Levi's soon too!

We made our way to Marina and continued shopping there. I like the environment. Very shopping-conducive. Looked at a whole lot of stuff, but didn't find anything that really caught my attention. David went to the Asics shop and found this pair of casual shoes tha he really liked. However, there weren't his size, and the guy called up the other outlet, which was at Wheelock and reserved a pair for him. In the true spirit of shopping, we decided to make our way there later if we couldn't find anything that could top that. I mean, you've got to go to wherever the shopping takes you!

After that we went to Suntec, and my that time my legs were pretty much worn out! Grabbed a drink at Carrefour and then saw Yvonne! She was quite enthusiastic to meet us (I thought she was dao-ing us so we pretended we didn't see her! =P) and suggested we should meet up soon to go KBox. She was thinking of a weekday. Well, we'd have to be really lucky for the guys to all choose a day to go on off together! Ooh, and I bought a skipping rope for $9.90. The one that I have in camp is too short. Anyway, it's for Chris. I'll try it out. If it's good (which I think it is. *expert*), I'll buy one for myself.

Recently was tempted to buy a skipping video from Music Junction which costs $20. Since I know so many stuntss already, I don't think that they can throw me something that I can't handle. But I've just paid my $90 phone bill so... I think I've got to wait for the next pay day!

We made our way to Wheelock and I purposely requested David to take his time with buying of the shoes while I sat down and took a breather! Had some time to look at some of the fashion magazines too. Good stuff. He bought that pair in the end. I feel like getting a pair of RED Asics shoes too. Headed down to Borders to look at the magazines, and saw quite a few gossip rags with Spears on the cover. It's brutal, how they're bullying her and getting away with it. Bastards.

After that we headed back home. Tiring stuff. Anyway, when I'm back I hope to have lots of updated blogs to read - their like one of my best forms of entertainment (in a good way). So... enjoy the coming weekend! =p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: