Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Karoke Madness

Okay, it's almost 2-freaking-am and I have to book into camp by 8AM which leaves me a mere 4 hours to sleep! Isn't that repulsive? Haha, and to think I just came home about 20 minutes ago. Just had my shower and am waiting for my hair to dry. The KBox session in the afternoon is supposed to last till 7PM right? Isn't that how the schedule works according to the time table thingy they put up? Well the one at Chinatown chased us out at 1730, claiming there weren't enough rooms. Which was retarded! What stupid policy is that? I can't believe I paid double to price of KLunch just to sing the same number of hours. After that me and my classmates went to dinner. Which was good.

Then by a weird stroke of luck, someone was giving out vouchers for Kster. It turns out that all we had to do was pay for a drink at about 10 dollars inclusive of service charge and we'd get to sing for 5 hours. I think a certain wave of insanity swept through us and we actually went for it. We sang from 8PM to 1AM! Time just flew past! The only bad thing about it was that there wasn't WO YAO KUAI LE!

I need to get my freaking beauty sleep, will update on this fantastically memorable and high day when I book out again on Wednesday!

8 hours of karaoke. I don't think I'll be able to speak when I wake up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: