Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nothing Special

Alright, I'm on off. Again (yes Sidney!). I know everyone's pretty tired of hearing me talk about army and all, but I really can't wait to ORD. I don't want to stay around any more. I can't believe that the training's getting worse with each passing day. Okay, so it sometimes helps me stay fit (and being in the suit is like free sauna, burning fats), but seriously, it just makes Civilian life seem so damn far away. Hell, I can't even maintain my sanity if I'm in there for 5 days straight. However, I'm using up too much of my off already. Thanks to the good man who's my PS. For that I'm grateful.

With everybody going in and out of camp everyday due to off and duty and being attached out, it seems like I hardly have constants in camp any more. It's disgusting. Well, at least it doesn't feel right. Luckily I have two people I talk to to not make me lose it. Although I can really see my phone bill escalating, but it's worth it. Also, I realised that the people who weren't originally in our platoon are the people I get along rather well with too! Must say that they make a difference by being around. I'm glad for that too.

Oh, there's this guy in my section who doesn't talk to me. And I don't know WHY. My patience is waning. I don't know what's going on, or how long I can contain my temper, but knowing me, I should be able to prevent my emotions from bursting out like an overriped pimple being squeezed. At least for the time being. 6 more months.

There isn't much for me to talk about, I mean, these are the things that happened in the past few days. It's ARMY. There isn't supposed to be anything worth mentioning. Er, I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's bloody good! I'm not behind the times; it's the second time I'm reading it. Ooh, and I'm using a photo of Esotism and his band as the bookmark! =P I've started on HP and the Half-Blood Prince. Realised that I've forgotten most of what I've read before.

I haven't started studying my Basic Theory Test, which happens next Monday. Maybe I'll fail on purpose so I'll have the chance to take off to take the test again. No, that's retarded. I'll die of embarrassment. Bah.

Going for a swim with Mak in the morning and dinner with Jie Yu. Hope it'll be a meaningful day. Don't want to waste my off!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: