Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Run

Before I start typing anything, I realised that I hadn't posted any pictures from last week's KBox session with Jnr. We took a hell lot of photos, and well, we both decided they were kinda unpresentable. However, in order to not let them go to waste, I've shrunk them so now they look... kinda less ugly? Haha... And we had a hell of a time at KBox last week! Who says I didn't sing a lot!



Hmm, alright. Today I woke up rather early but I was feeling super lazy. But I managed to get off my arse and meet him at YCK Mrt station. Realised that recently he has been rather early! We went to the stadium and jogged 4km. Jnr's actual plan as to go for 8 rounds, but I thought it'd be nicer to finish the jog with a nice, round number! The jog was real good, made me feel more alive after that. I shook off all the rot that came from rotting at home. Oh, during the run some strange guy came up to us and asked where we were from and all that. Very weird.

Changed and then... took a photo in the toilet!



My mom bought for me this pair of sunglasses after I spoilt the one I bought from Brunei. I used to dislike it, but now I think it looks pretty okay!

After that we took a train down to AMK and had our meal at S11. I wanted to eat Western Food but the stall only starts serving at 1130! Outrageos. The both of us ended eating Banmian, for a very long time! After that we went to 7-11 to grab a drink before shopping around. Not that there was much to see though! We walked up to the fourth floor, only to see that World of Sports was closed! Bleaurgh! It looked terribly cloudy and threatened to pour, so we went back after that.

Quite enjoyed myself.

Have off tomorrow, so will be going out with David! Who coincidentally has off and... it's his birthday! *GASP*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: