Friday, May 12, 2006

Sakura is Good

Okay, I'll cover what happened while I was on off yesterday. In as brief a manner as possible.

Yesterday I watched another 5 episodes of The OC and I loved it! There wasn't much character development in terms of Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer, but the plot thickens with regards to the big picture - the adults. But as usual, there's plenty of bimbotic fun and tough guy bravado going on. I love the smell of teen spirit.

After that I left the house and shopped around TM while waiting for Junior. He came at 2040! We had Pastamania and I accidently ordered Creamy Chicken. It's the thing that I can't stomach! I can't believe I made that mistake. I was supposed to order Chicken Sausage, which at least has sausage, peas and the lot, while just a few forkfuls of Creamy Chicken makes me sick of it. Easily. Oh yeah, and saw mel_ploth as we were going in there too!

Er after that we went to walk around a bit before having a Chocolate Milkshake at Mcdonalds and going back home! Have to apologise to Junior for being a bit lethargic. I vow to sleep before 12 midnight everyday now!

This afternoon, my platoonmates and I went to Sakura to have a buffet. However, much to our disappointment, they didn't have the record of us booking in advance. Luckily enough, we managed to get seats for all 11 of us. That's all that mattered I supposed. The food there was freaking good, better than Hanabi! I ate like I never ever did before.



Daniel Goh took a photo of my face without the food. Arhm. Pointless much? Well, at least it was nice of him to do so. (Was my only pic today. Blah.)

The bill came up to about 24 bucks per person and it's really worth it. The salmon was orgasmic! I ended up having a second helping, but it didn't taste as good as the first time. Sushi was fab, so was the lamb and the oysters, which I whacked 6 of at the very beginning. Had a bit of ice cream for dessert and that was great too!

After that I went off shopping a bit at The Heeran. Looked around at the clothes and stuff. Nothing very inspiring. HMV however, is having a crazy sale. Both The OC seasons 1 and 2 are going for $70, which is like $50 less than it was worth last year! I almost had to chop off both my hands to prevent myself from grabbing them off the shelf! A lot of Madonna's old albums are going for $15 I think. I ended up buying B In The Mix (what a sin that I only got it half a year after its release for a cheaper-than-usual $15). I was kinda tempted to get Usher or Destiny's Child tours on DVD but managed to control myself.

Alright, I've got to go get ready for AJCO's concert later. I haven't heard them for 2 years, but I bet they'll sound as impressive as ever. Wooo!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: