Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pic of the Week



This'll be the second last photo of the Thailand series! I didn't post a POTW last week, so this one'll make up for it. Frankly, I'm a bit tired of it already! I want to post photos of how I look like, NOW. But then again, I do it all the time so... blah!

This photo was taken by my teacher Mr Cheng as the host was teaching me how to make the friendship band. The complicated process is setting up all the strings and the chopstick thingies. After that comes the tedious part! Weaving requires a certain amount of strength. The action is repetitive, yet, it is able to produce many unique patterns. I struggled with a bit of a back ache as after every step, you had to lean backwards and tighten the band, before weaving in another strand. Tough stuff.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: